Home About J.Carter Questions and Answers Store Contact Us

The Living Universe

A New Theory for the Creation of Matter in the Universe

Hydrogen Spectrum at the beginning of the Living Universe

 

cosmic radiation

The above drawing shows the initial radiation spectrum of the hydrogen atom superimposed on the 2.7°K CBR spectrum. While these two spectra do not mesh together perfectly, they are quite close. This initial blast of photons was not just from hydrogen that made up about 90% of the atoms but also came from the other 10% that was mostly helium and lithium and small amount of all the other elements. Today the proton/electron mass ratio is 1836/1 and the temperature of the hydrogen radiation spectrum is about 6000°K. When hydrogen atoms were first formed during the evolution of the Living Universe, the proton/electron mass ratio of 146.5 to one and the photon radiation spectrum of hydrogen would have had a temperature of 2.7°K. When all of the first 2257 protons and electrons began coupling together and emitting photons, the universe became filled with blackbody radiation that had a temperature of 2.7°K.

Without any physical mechanism that would allow them to cool, these 2.7°K blackbody photons still fill the universe today. (The Big Bang theorists propose the metaphysical assumption of expanding space-time as a way to allow the wavelengths of the photons to increase and the radiation to cool. However, this assumption violates conservation laws since it requires that vast quantities of energy and momentum to simply vanish without a trace. Because of this otherwise unnecessary assumption, Big Bang enthusiasts are forced to conclude that well over 99% of all energy and momentum ever produced in the universe has simply vanished into the “fabric” of space-time.)

Back to top


Living Universe Book

The Living Universe Book

A New Theory for the Creation of Matter in the Universe

In the Living Universe, the properties of matter slowly evolve with a transformation in the mass and size of the electron. Matter was created not out of the chaos of an explosion of space and time but rather from the perfect and orderly reproductive processes of ordinary matter in the form of electrons and protons. This book is available for sale.